22 February 2013

Would you like to join the Hoo Peninsula Model Railway Club?

Members of the Hoo Peninsula Model Railway Club meet regularly in Hoo, and they’re keen to attract new members to the group.


I attended one of their activity nights late last year, and I had a good time meeting existing members. I was quite surprised though by how much knowledge I had somehow retained from my own youthful obsession with model railways.


It was good to meet up with the Model Railway Club and to see their dedication and enjoyment constructing and building layouts and scenery, as well as the more social elements of sharing information, knowledge, skills and stories - and enjoying a nice cuppa and biscuits of course!


If you’d like to find out more about the group, or to arrange a visit to one of their activity nights, get in touch with Ralph on 07527 596 630.