16 June 2011

I’m doing the Relay for Life event on 2/3 July 2011 – please sponsor me!!!

Okay, so whilst I'm not running the London Marathon, trekking up a mountain or swimming the channel (all of which would be very much against doctors orders given my 'relaxed' approach to exercise), I will be part of the ‘Hoo R Ya’ team - taking it in turns to complete the 24 hour Relay for Life at the Deangate Ridge Sports Complex (Dux Court Road, Hoo, Rochester, Kent, ME3 8RZ).


It all kicks off at 2pm on Saturday 2 July, finishing at . . . you've guessed it, 2pm on Sunday 3 July.

Even with options to walk or crawl, there’ll be lots of stamina needed to get through this challenge without falling asleep!

Hopefully though, my fundraising efforts (so far) aren’t a sign of things to come – as I haven’t yet cleared the starting block!

So from today, I’m urgently looking for sponsorship, so I can raise lots of money for Cancer Research UK, and of course not feel too shamed in front of my relay team mates.

Just visit my fundraising page by clicking here, or drop me an email to let me know how much you'd like to sponsor (email here).

Thanks for anything you can do to support this really worthwhile cause.